[Cob] respect

Howard Switzer howard at earthandstraw.com
Mon Sep 27 09:18:55 CDT 2010

I think when discussing such things it is important that the specific
offending words should be pointed out, otherwise I, for instance, might
imagine that someone took my words of caution, function etc, as
disrespectful.  That might also reveal whether or not someone was just
taking it too personally rather than the words actually being disrespectful.

Also, when someone points out a potential problem we don't need others
posting the same point but with a bunch of righteous indignation heaped onto
it.

Howard