[Cob] CodesFor my part, I don't mind going through the hoops

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:23:56 CDT 2010

  Hi there everyone,

Gotta say, there are a lot of live people here! lol

For my part, I don't mind going through the hoops! All in God's time,
you know?

It is a time for learning and growing and planning, amassing what is
needed and teaching others.

Please don't fight over this. I need your support for what I am doing,
not to have it ripped to shreds over frustrations.

As I said before, this can help so many people get approval and pass code.

Sure, we would all love to be able to go out and build whatever and
whenever we want and those of us who choose to build with cob are more
free thinking than the average freedom lover. However, that isn't
possible in our world so we work with what is there.

Be happy for what each of us are contributing?

--
Janet Standeford OR
www.buildingnaturally.info (Owned by you)