[Cob] A cleaner cob oven for the future

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 10:01:43 CST 2011

Dear Bill,
if it were easy everyone would be doing it. Just think of a half dome igloo
inserted in a brick  furnace shaped like the metal dome, but with a 2"+ gap for
the fire to flow. As it wraps around the dome it increases it's draw and
increases the temp.  There are many other benefits, like no sparks out the top,
water heater for distilling or hot tub and the tear drop can become a steam
generator if you're a good engineer. Make sure your air input is not a fixed
duct, so you can pull it out to fill with firewood and then put back to become a
real hot air blowing jet. Test run everything before installing. You may make
another hot discovery. It's really great to know there's someone else out there
doing something. My other list server people just talk about things. Keep in
touch.
Ray
 The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.