[Cob] Got the Permit Approval

Ocean Liff-Anderson ocean at fireworksvenue.com
Fri Feb 25 00:00:37 CST 2011

Congrats, congrats!!  Wow!!  The first permit, quite an
accomplishment, Janet.

How about posting a link to the actual permit, so we can see the
specifics, wording, etc for use with our local building departments.
There should be a public link available to your Building Department's
permits...

Again, congrats for blazing a trail ahead for all of us cob
builders.  Very exciting news!

Ocean Liff-Anderson
Proprietor, FireWorks Restaurant http://fireworkscorvallis.com
Steward, Ahimsa Sanctuary http://peacemaking.org