[Cob] Got the Permit Approval

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 01:08:53 CST 2011

This day will live for ever in the quest for the Garden of Eden. We need to know
all detail on how it unfolded, because if this can be done there it will open
doors everywhere. I can't wait for another disaster to prove the point.
Regards,
ray
 The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.