[Cob] Coblist Digest, Vol 9, Issue 35

jacques marmen jacques.marmen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:28:57 CST 2011

I am very glad to see this document and will use it as physical proof if
ever i do decide to build a permitted  cob, in which situation I forsee it
being of good use, being a certification of the reality of permitted cob in
north america, of which i have seen only few. To those who cannot seem to
take with gratitude each step in the process, each step forward;  understand
that those who make effort to make natural building or anything good more
possible for all of us need encouragement not negative unrealistic
viewpoints- positive realistic attitudes- it would be ridiculous to expect (
let alone be vocally disappointed in the lack of ) anything more than the
usual permit information on a building permit. Congrats to you janet! If i
have the chance this summer I would love to come down and assist. I am an
experienced cob builder and would love to lend a hand if it works out.