[Cob] COB workshops in Denmark

Fornyet Energi FornyetEnergi at fornyetenergi.dk
Wed Mar 23 03:28:33 CDT 2011

Learn COB - with earth, clay, sand and straw.

We are happy to invite you to 3 practical COB building workshops during the summer 2011 at Renewable Energy, Oebrovej 9, 4295 Stenlille, Denmark.

When: There is 3 workshops.
19th -22nd  of May 2011
7th -10th  of July 2011
11th -14th of August 2011
Starting Thursdays at 9am finish Sundays at 3pm

For 4 intense days we work with foundations, COB-building, clay- and limeplaster  and cover.
You learn basic COB "with good boots and a tight hat". Clay- and limeplaster. - when do you use which? You learn construction of foundation, building COB walls, design, decoration and much more.
In these workshops we build a garden wall, creating shelter and warmth in the garden, but the techniques you learn can be used for many other purposes as well.                                                                                    .
Price for one workshop: 2800 d.kr. including vegetarian food and teaching. Camping is free - a few rooms for rent.

Where: Fornyet Energi / Renewable Energy, Oebrovej 9, 4295 Stenlille, Denmark.
Instructors:  Flemming Abrahamsson, Fornyet Energi/ Renewable Energy www.fornyetenergi.dk<http://www.fornyetenergi.dk> and Bjarne Wickstrøm, Øko-byg/Eco-building  www.oeko-byg.dk<http://www.oeko-byg.dk>

Sign up: fornyetenergi at fornyetenergi.dk<mailto:fornyetenergi at fornyetenergi.dk>

Any questions: contact us immediately.