[Cob] Images of hybrid lime/earthen plaster walls?

Brian Ziggy evacindustry at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 09:17:34 CDT 2011

Hiya all:

I'm looking for some artful images of hybrid lime/earthen plastered walls. I
recall seeing one some time ago where a bottom portion of a wall was
plastered in lime, with silhouettes of birds that kinda "bled" into the
upper earthen plastered half of the same wall.

Any images of something along these lines would be great. I'm looking for
ideas for the interior of my soon-to-be lime and earth cob walls.

- ziggy

--
I live at http://dancingrabbit.org