[Cob] workshop

Glenna Elf ladyglennaelf at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 14:46:52 CDT 2011

Hello folks,

   Just got back from a week of a Cobbing workshop in Northern Arkansas.
Becky Bee was the teacher.   It was one of the most rewarding weeks of my
life.   Much was learned among days of fun.  Makes me hope that when I get to a
stage of building that I have something fun and interesting for folks....that I
might throw a workshop or more of a cobbing party.
   That was something that I saw quickly.   Yes, you can cob alone.   But having
a group to share the fun is also very good.
 Glenna....Lord Reaper's lil Sajorte
Those that care, don't matter.
Those that matter, won't care.