[Cob] Brazilian Permacutural Project

Alessandra alecaprara at yahoo.com.br
Mon Mar 28 08:35:36 CDT 2011

http://permaculturabr.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2924465%3AEvent%3A63211&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_event

Hey Everyone!
I'm sending you an invite to this public park building. I don't know if they
have a translator, but you could try. I am brazilian, but I have two kids, so I
can't go to another state to go with them on this amazing learning adventure. So
I send you the link with text in portuguese and google can help you :).
The project is in Pernambuco state, from 1st april 6PM to 4th may 7 PM 2011.
They ask all to bring a sleep bag. They have a camping area too.
The constructions will be in superadobe.
Contact email: neimarmarcos at hotmail.com

Hugs

Alessandra Caprara
Médica Veterinária Homeopata