[Cob] Stone Haven Cob House

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Wed May 4 22:05:30 CDT 2011

Hi all, It is time to start prepping and staging for the Cob House on
Bly Mountain.

The foundation style and place have been chosen. The backhoe should be
here within a week or so.
There is plenty to do in the meantime. The foundation will be dug with
shovels so the rocks already there will not be disturbed. There will not
be much digging to do.

Nabil Taha and Shane Earp are both contributing to this and the plans
were drawn by Shane.

I will be meeting with the Chamber regarding the National coverage I am
working to obtain for the house.
Hopefully there will be video coverage of the various steps. There
should also be local coverage.

Check out http://www.mystonehaven.com for more information.

Anyone who would like to participate can contact me at
janet.standeford at gmail.com