[Cob] The matter of insulation. :)

Jill Hogan jill.hogan at mat.org.za
Wed May 11 14:17:46 CDT 2011

My feeling is why when you are building with natural materials add
something that is not compatabile and will part company very soon, are
not going to be absorbed back into the earth's crust, so will polute the
earth for we don't know how many years, decades, centuaries.  It will
also be compromising the strength of the wall. Plus the making of these
materials pollute unbelievably, when we can use natural materials that
one day when the house falls down be it in a hundred years all its
materials will be reabsorbed into the earth's crust. Like to leave the
planet cleaner

--
*Jill Hogan*
McGregor Alternative Technology Centre "MAT"

www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za>
Phone: 023 625 1533

Signature

"Be the change you wish to see" Mohandas Ghandi

If you do not wish to receive these mails, email us with unsubscribe in
the subject. Thanks