[Cob] Cob on a reciprocal roof

David Thurman dmthurman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:22:16 CDT 2011

I had a question in regards to this thread, is Cob viable as a roof material
 in reference to earthquakes?  I don't have enough Data to establish that as
being true, but if someone can point to the engineering on that I would
greatly appreciate it. I've only seen engineering on Cob in application
vertically, not horizontally.
Cheers
David Thurman