[Cob] supporting a one ton tank

Ocean Liff-Anderson ocean at fireworksvenue.com
Wed Jul 6 13:25:53 CDT 2011

Actually, cob has incredible compressive strength, similar to a
concrete wall.  I don't know the numbers - Shannon, can you pitch in
some figures?  But I think the walls circling a small bathroom and
closet, if made thick enough, would be able to support your water
tank.  But best to get some engineering...