[Cob] Were doing it...building a cobhome

pdramirez0529 at aim.com pdramirez0529 at aim.com
Sun Jul 24 09:46:59 CDT 2011

We are finally building our own cobhome after 5 years of making the neccessary changes in our life to make our dream come true.

You can check out our website at www.billygoatsgruff.org.

After two months we are now entering the stonewall phase with placement of our homemade front door, electrical and plumbing outlets.

Anyways, I have more to write, but my soulmate has started on construction and I need to get out there and help.

I have not yet had the chance to check out all the topics, but intend to after the evening sun goes down.
Sincerely,
Patricia