[Cob] Were doing it...building a cobhome

David Thurman dmthurman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 11:42:19 CDT 2011

My partner and I are on the 5 year make changes in our thinking plan as
well!!! I would like to speed that up but we need to spend time
decompressing from the money cult. Lol!!! We will be following your blog
closely!!
On Jul 24, 2011 8:19 AM, <pdramirez0529 at aim.com> wrote:

> We are finally building our own cobhome after 5 years of making the
neccessary changes in our life to make our dream come true.

> You can check out our website at www.billygoatsgruff.org.
>
> After two months we are now entering the stonewall phase with placement of
our homemade front door, electrical and plumbing outlets.

> Anyways, I have more to write, but my soulmate has started on construction
and I need to get out there and help.

> I have not yet had the chance to check out all the topics, but intend to
after the evening sun goes down.