[Cob] Hello and introduction

Jill Hogan jill.hogan at mat.org.za
Wed Sep 7 14:02:34 CDT 2011

Hi Andy and the list
Here at MAT we are about to start building a minature village.It started
with me looking at minature villages all over the world, and then on
youth day we built a little cottage with potters clay and a group of the
youth. They had such fun that they wanted to know when we are going to
build the next one, and that kicked the project off. We are aiming to
build the first one on heritage day 24th Sept. This is play time will
keep you up to date with what is happening. It is fun time.
Second question looking for cobbers in Victoria Australia, know any
Jill Hogan

--
*Jill Hogan*
McGregor Alternative Technology Centre "MAT"

www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za>
Phone: 023 625 1533

Signature

"Be the change you wish to see" Mohandas Ghandi

If you do not wish to receive these mails, email us with unsubscribe in
the subject. Thanks