[Cob] temp

Glenna Elf ladyglennaelf at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 16:00:07 CST 2011

Hi folks,

    Am stuck at work  and have a question that I know has been answered before.   But can't look it up while at work.
   So the question is....what is the coldest you can still mix up cob ??     And tho it is winter time....would like to work on my cob bench on my days off.
  I'm in northwest Louisiana, so we don't get much really cold weather.   I mean most Christmas Days I'll have a rose shrub blooming....that type of rare cold days.    But we do get freezing at times.

Glenna..
Only YOU can Pervert  Forest Fairies