[Cob] Louisiana cob bench

Glenna Elf ladyglennaelf at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 14:20:17 CST 2011

Hi folks,
   Thank you all so much for the replies to my question about by cold weather cobbing.   The bench will be under a freestanding 'carport' so ought to be well protected.   We BBQ at one end and park the tractor under the other end....so does that make it a tractorport or Pitport ???
   Anyway, around here we usually  get less then a week of freezing weather.  And I am sure I can find something else to do that week.  So we won't need to boil water for mixing the cob....tho drinking booze might happen.   Mmmmm,  hot coco sounds good, too.
    Once again, thanks for the answers.

Glenna....Lord Reaper's lil elf
Only YOU can Pervert  Forest Fairies