[Cob] failure update

Marlin Nissen marlin_nissen at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 12:45:19 CDT 2012

good summary Damon... i kinda missed the discussion but remember especially the cobwood thing where kiln dried lumber (2x4s etc.) worked the best with no shrinking around the Cob.

thanks,

Marlin

"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has freedom. "  - Malcolm X