[Cob] cob shake test info

dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com
Wed May 16 15:10:05 CDT 2012

Hi Professor Ventura,
	I am currently researching the structural integrity of unreinforced
cob and have found you were head of a shake test performed by UBC,
the city of Vancouver and Stanley Park Ecological Society back in
2004. I have found various articles and video on the web, but no
paperwork which building officials will accept. Would you be so kind
as to deliver me information/results from that test which I will be
able to include (with your permission) in a presentation to my
building department?
	I'm confident the rich community of eco-conscious builders in
British Columbia and the United States will be able to move natural
building a step forward if only this information was readily
available to them and their local planning and development office.
	I would greatly appreciate your help on this research.
	I have sent a copy of this email to a mass e-mail list for the cob
community to follow.

Thank you for your time.

Damon Howell