[Cob] Failures?

Sharon Conboy sharonsbirds at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 23:50:57 CDT 2012

I have been reading the digest for several years, planning on building
my own cob structure. I see a lot of discussions of what people are
planning, what they think might work, what someone else thinks won't
work, what a building department wants. Who I would like to hear more
from, is the people who built this way or that way, used this material
or that reinforcing, and how it is holding up 10, 20, 40 years later.
Come on, those of you who have had failures, (malfunctions? learning
experiences?) could we learn from you? What did you do differently and
why? What happened? Why do you think it happened? In what climate did
it happen?

--
Sharon

http://akbashacres.blogspot.com/