[Cob] cleaning lime plaster walls?

Bernhard Masterson bernhard_masterson at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 10:05:08 CDT 2012

Lime wash is not generally cleaned, rather a fresh application of lime wash is used to renew the walls.

- Bernhard

Get under a sustainable lifestyle umbrella, the carbon is going to hit the fan.

____________________________________http://bernhardmasterson.com

Natural building instruction and consultation