[Cob] Coblist Digest, Vol 10, Issue 66

Jill Hogan info at mat.org.za
Wed Aug 1 09:03:31 CDT 2012

Hi Monica,
Lime wash is white wash. It is not watered down lime plaster it comes
from a different part of the lime making  process, can be tinted and is
a smooth finish just like paint but it can breath
Regards
Jill

--
McGregor Alternative Technology
McGregor Alternative Technology Center "MAT"
jill.hogan at mat.org.za
www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za/>

We need to be the change we wish to see in the world - "Mohandas Ghandi"
McGregor Alternative Technology
If you do not wish to receive mail from us, please email unsubscribe in
your subject.