[Cob] Joshua Tree Horno Class - November 2-4

adobeisnotsoftware mud at adobeisnotsoftware.org
Mon Oct 1 21:52:16 CDT 2012

Hello All,

For folks in Southern California,
adobeisnotsoftware<http://adobeisnotsoftware.org/> will
be conducting a three day class on building an earthen oven/horno hosted
just outside Joshua Tree National Park.  Building a horno is a great way to
get familiar with the fundamentals of earthen construction - our instructor
will once again be Kurt Gardella <http://kurtgardella.com/>, Education
Director for the non-profit Adobe in Action <http://www.adobeinaction.org/>.
The class will be held November 2-4,  and will offer hands on instruction
on topics from foundations, soil testing, adobe brick making, and earthen
plasters.  For more information, visit our page here: Joshua Tree Horno
Class <http://adobeisnotsoftware.com/events/register.html>.

Feel free to contact me with any questions:
Ben Loescher, AIA | LEED AP
E: mud <<at>> adobeisnotsoftware.org
W: adobeisnotsoftware.org
P: 760 278 1134