[Cob] Natural Cottage Project Building Intensives - Note schedule revision

Strawbale Studio strawbale.studio.community at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 19:55:15 CDT 2013

Hi Folks,

*

The Natural Cottage Project is offering 4 wonderful Intensive Courses

 ~ taught by several seasoned teachers  ~ and held in Michigan & Tennessee
!

*Note: Our previous April & May courses have been combined into the May
offerings below*.

The July & September schedule stays the same.  We hope you can take a
course and/or help promote them!

Details are at *www.naturalcottageproject.com*
* *

*Natural** **Building** Essentials: Building With Cob*

May 11th – 16th, 2013   Woodbury, TN

Comprehensive introduction to all the basic skills involved in constructing
any cob building.

*Building the Complete Cob & Timber Cottage*

May 11th – 24th , 2013     Woodbury, TN

Complete cob cottage skills:  foundation, living roof, plasters, floors,
electrical & more.

*Building the Strawbale Hobbit Sauna*

July 13 – 26, 2013    Oxford, Michigan

Apply techniques to any building. Load-bearing strawbale walls, living
roof, cob, earth plaster & floor plus a timber-frame gazebo. 3 teachers.

*Building the Complete Cob & Timber Cottage*

September 28 – October 11, 2013   Woodbury, Tennessee

Complete cob cottage skills:  foundation, living roof, plasters, floors,
electrical & more.  3 instructors.