[Cob] philosophy

dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com
Wed Mar 6 14:39:27 CST 2013

I appreciate Shannon's comments and completely agree with this in
particular: "The issue is not is this possible, but are
the tradeoffs worth it." That was what I meant by many of the
comments I made regarding embodied energy. We can scrounge things
like doors, windows, post-n-beams, and urbanite, and call it
recycling (in it's best form) but they are not sustainable in it's
true sense because if manufacturing seized those items would
disappear for everyone. Each person draws a different line for what
they think of as manufactured too. It's definitely a philosophical
discussion.
Damon