[Cob] E-books about cob-building? (Dorethy Hancock)

Robert Alcock ralcock at euskalnet.net
Sun Apr 28 02:20:38 CDT 2013

Hi Dorethy!

It's not in the US, but we did publish an e-book (more a booklet,
really) about the building of our first cob house here in northern Spain.

It's here:
http://www.abrazohouse.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/snail-cabin-book-v2.pdf

best wishes

Robert
www.abrazohouse.org

PS. Do you by any chance have a dog called Toto?