[Cob] Earthen Oven Building Workshop, Southern California, June 15-16, early bird coming up May 15

Quail Springs Permaculture info at quailsprings.org
Mon May 6 15:46:07 CDT 2013

Earthen Oven Building Workshop
with Sasha Rabin
at Quail Springs Permaculture, Southern California
www.quailsprings.org

June 15 - 16, 2013

Learn to build your own earthen bread and pizza oven using natural
materials from your backyard. Using wood, stone, clay and straw, we
will explore the entire construction process from foundation to roof.
Class sessions will be comprised of hands-on construction, lecture,
and presentations covering building fundamentals that include
structure, moisture protection, materials selection, heating and
insulation for the oven.  We will spend an afternoon doing a training
on how to cook pizza and other foods in previously built cob ovens.

Join us and develop the skills you need to build your own small
structure and feed your friends and family on fantastic baked goodies!

Cost:  $250.  Early bird discounted rate - $215 by May 15, 2013.

Contact or to register:   info at quailsprings.org or 805-886-7239

Kolmi Majumdar

Programs Manager
Quail Springs Permaculture
web: www.quailsprings.org
email: info at quailsprings.org

Summer Courses:
Permaculture Design Course for International Development & Social
Entrepreneurship, June 24 - July 7
Sustainable Vocations for Youth, July 30 - August 18