[Cob] To Pavel

dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com
Thu Jan 30 12:39:38 CST 2014

"Can anyone share their experience in mixing huge amounts of cob?"
	Bobcat seems to be the quickest I've experience. I mixed equivalent to 20 wheel barrows in about 30 minutes and just stockpiled it. I did have someone spraying water and straw on it while I mixed.

"I tried to mix it in the pit with the tracktor, but we have such a rocky soil here, so all rocks were in the cob and it wasn't that good."
You could sift the rocks out with a screen (attachment for bobcat) before mixing, but the heavy machinery is desirable for rocky mixing. The tractor will do all this, and lift it up the wall too!

Damon