[Cob] bobcat vs rototiller

dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com dhowell at pickensprogressonline.com
Mon Feb 3 08:19:19 CST 2014

Thanks for the reading, just wanted to let you know that my experience with the rototiller didn't fare so well because I wasn't mixing enough, just experimenting and didn't want to waste material. I had a bobcat, borrowed from a neighbor, over for moving rocks so I just went ahead and tried mixing cob with it and it worked great. I have thought if I done a larger amount of cob then the rototiller would work better. But the point was how fast and easy it was to use the bobcat, not how much it costed, because, believe me, I don't have much money!

Damon