[Cob] Mail/network issues

Shannon Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Tue Mar 11 12:55:22 CDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Over the last month I have been making a series of upgrades to the server
and internet connection.  This has resulted in numerous interruptions of
service which hopefully weren't too noticable to members of the coblist.

I did discover (and fix) a problem recently which may have caused messages
from some of you to be undeliverable either to me or the list. If you sent
a message and it failed, please try again.  If you continue to have
problems sending to me or the list, you can try emailing me at:

   deatech at peak.org

or feel free to call me at one of the phone numbers below (please leave a
message with a number to call you back if I don't answer).

Regards,

Phone: (800) 467-5820 |          - Natural Building Instruction -