[Cob] Lots of Clay

Cat Yunque yunk88 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 08:24:02 CDT 2014

I would like to let everyone on the list know that I am selling my farm in WV 128+/= ac
the land has great red clay for those who want to build.  $2000 an ac... it has a 100 yr old house that I live in that could be restored ....anyone interested please email me at yunk88 at hotmail.com...WV is one of the few states that has virtually no building codes outside town limits....love to hear from ambitious cobbers all!  Oh free natural gas to the house...I'm going off to follow another adventure!  LOL....contact me and I can give you all the information on the property...Thanks...still watching the posts and enjoying the information Thanks Cat