[Cob] Eco Roofing Material

Jill Hogan info at mat.org.za
Thu Oct 2 07:47:09 CDT 2014

I have put corrugated iron roofs on my houses for the purposes of
harvesting water. We have used zincalum sheets which will not need
painting and last a bit longer.

Jill Hogan

>>> www.clay-works.com [2]

--
McGregor Alternative Technology
McGregor Alternative Technology Center "MAT"
jill.hogan at mat.org.za
www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za/>

We need to be the change we wish to see in the world - "Mohandas Ghandi"
McGregor Alternative Technology
If you do not wish to receive mail from us, please email unsubscribe in
your subject.

---