[Cob] Eco Roofing Material

Bill Wright, L.Ac., DNBAO bill at auburnacupuncture.net
Sun Oct 5 12:16:34 CDT 2014

Thank you all for all the ideas! I would like to respond to a
couple requests for more info about my building:

Adam: ... For now I
can send a link to a couple pics, as it's easier than sending a
drawing/sketch. I have hope that will suffice. I can't send Pics via
this email list due to limit of 40KB / message. But you could
go to
this link to see my building (the first two pics as you scroll down are
of my
building, albeit at a much earlier phase, you'll still get the
scope of the
project). Once I can figure out how to post pictures to a
website, I can send that
link along to show the current stage of our
building, if that would be wanted/useful):

http://naturallivingschool.com/certification/

John: ...yes to my
building adhering to a County Permit process. My building
Includes cob,
but it's a hybrid (round wood, bale-cob, earth bag,
Light Clay/Straw,
stick frame, what else can I throw in there ;^). Would that still
qualify as a, "cob"
structure for your listing?

Heartfully...
Bill