[Cob] R value of cob vs strawbale

Deborah Denmark deborahddenmark at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:20:33 CST 2015

Thanks everyone for your input. I was hoping to find a 3 foot thick cob
wall would stand up to a strawbale for insulating qualities. I know I can
build a cob wall all by myself but I don't think I have the skill to put up
a strawbale wall alone. I am thinking I might be disappointed with cob
exterior walls no matter how thick I made them.