[Cob] bee wax on the earthfloor

Alessandra Caprara alecaprara at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 3 17:23:57 CDT 2016

Hello! I follow you since 2007 I think. And now, finally, we have a place
to construct our house. There we have an apiary and we have observed the
bee behavior of collecting bee wax to reuse. So, my husband collect the
bees to put in our apiary and collet the honey and all the bee wax he left
to them to collect and construct their house again. Then we are concerned
about this behavior and using the bee wax on the floor finishing. Do you
have any experience with bees collecting the wax on the floor? Thank you.

--
*Alessandra Caprara*
Homeopatia VeterinĂ¡ria

Cel: 11 9718-95-282