[Cob] bee wax on the earthfloor

Alessandra Caprara alecaprara at yahoo.com.br
Tue Apr 5 12:46:14 CDT 2016

thank you, Dulane! Your hint came in best time. We are finishing the walls
to continue the floor. We are going to use gravel. I live in Brazil so I
don't think we need sealing coat (I'm not sure if I know what it is
translating). So it will be gtravel and the floor mix and then the oil and
the wax. We are entering the dry season and I think it will help drying the
floor, I hope! :)
Thank you again!