[Cob] Natural Building Weekend Workshop, Oct. 1-2 (Berea KY)

Ziggy Liloia ziggy at theyearofmud.com
Wed Sep 21 14:17:15 CDT 2016

Hi all,

We're hosting one more workshop before autumn really sets in, a Natural
Building Weekend Workshop, October 1-2. Great for folks with limited time
to get away from home.

The workshop will be taking place at South Slope Farm (15 minutes outside
Berea, Kentucky), our new homestead and the official headquarters of The
Year of Mud. During the weekend, we'll be building a cob bench, trying out
light clay straw insulation, and mixing and applying clay plasters and
homemade clay paints.

Details and registration here:
www.theyearofmud.com/natural-building-workshops/natural-building-weekend/

Thanks for reading!