[Cob] Cob + container frame

Brenda Quintero goldenrocksfarm at gmail.com
Wed May 24 23:17:41 CDT 2017

I had a friend that lived up at Harbin Hot Springs for many years in a structure he created, whereby they sawed off the side of an RV and cobbed in much larger living room with a fireplace.  It was very cool, and he lived in it for many years until Harbin burnt down in 2015, along with the trailer portion of the homeā€¦the cob portion survived the fire however.

Hope this helps!
Brenda