[Cob] Cob + container frame

Anthony Dente dente.a at gmail.com
Thu May 25 10:32:49 CDT 2017

Hi Sarah, Your need to "legally live there" is an important detail to this
question as it seems you are aware of.  What state/county are you located
in?  If the area is seismically active or has a strict building department
you will likely approach the project differently than if otherwise.

I've worked on permitted cob structures and permitted shipping container
projects both in seismically active areas and both with strict building
departments.

*Anthony Dente, PE *
Principal

Verdant Structural Engineers