[Cob] Searching for people who do natural building in Germany or Europe or people who are interested in that

john fordice otherfish at comcast.net
Sat Dec 29 12:21:54 CST 2018

suggest you contact claudinedesiree at gmail.com <mailto:claudinedesiree at gmail.com>
she runs cob workshops in europe among other places.
or
Earth build Europe at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1642059259454003/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/1642059259454003/>
best of luck
john fordice - cob research institute
www.cobcode.org <http://www.cobcode.org/>
also, see our ongoing crowd funding campaign:
https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/cris-cob-code-effort <https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/cris-cob-code-effort>