[Cob] Searching for people who do natural building in Germany or Europe or people who are interested in that

Tony Conway tony at remedycentre.org
Sat Dec 29 11:26:43 CST 2018

Hi Luchs,
I run the project Vale das Lobas in Portugal, and in 2019 we will build houses and other buildings with Compressed Earth Blocks and some buildings with timber frame straw bales, all with earth and lime renders.  The waste water treatment will be with plants, and we will build 2 natural swimming pools, both with biological filtration. We will also use tadelakt in our spa pool construction.

Regards

Tony Conway
Vale das Lobas

Telemovel:  +351 933 667 053