[Cob] Looking for updates on the Cob Cottage folks in Oregon

Gary gary at morningmistvineyard.com
Tue Apr 2 13:54:02 CDT 2019

I recently heard the 'bridge was out', thus couldn't put on courses and
Ianto was having trouble traversing the creek to get in and out.
For those of you who recognize Ianto (yanto) and Linda as long term
guiding lights in the Cob building Industry, I encourage you to stop by
their web site and perhaps donate a couple of bucks to their 'go fund
me' to keep these folks going.
This is one of the only places I know where the folks actually live the
talk...Cob, TINY houses, human manure, permaculture, no vehicle, site
built solar, wild foraging, Organic meals, vegetarian, rocket
stoves...the list goes on...and $20 bucks goes a long way when you live
the frugal lifestyle.