[Cob] recycled cob bricks

Predrag Cvetkovic predragcv at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:25:07 CDT 2020

You are welcome Debora.
While speaking on most popular methods of building houses in the past here
in Serbia, I forgot to say that adobe bricks were very popular in the whole
country and you can find many houses in both towns and villages, built with
adobe and still in use now. But many, maybe most, people in Serbia probably
have never seen cob bricks.