Cob: Mud Hut

sarah kercheval hi_eagle at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:14:37 CST 2003

Yes, I agree, just call it what it is, and be proud!
Check out a really great book called Native American Architecture, the next
time you're at the library.  It is a great resource of natural buildings
that populated our landscape not too long ago.  We are looking to pruchase
this book in the future to reinforce our proof that what you live in is not
as important as HOW you live, ie, safe healthy, eco concious living
structures.
The proof positive that these structures are superior, is in the fact that
they no longer can be seen standing in most places.  They are gentler and
kinder to the earth in that they go back to it when their time is over.
This is in itself natural.
Sarah

>From: "neana" <neana at terraworld.net>
>To: coblist at deatech.com
>Subject: RE: Cob: adobe/cob Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:20:36 -0600
>
>Everytime I mention these concepts to someone who is not 'into natural
>building', they cut across all of our carefully worded definitions and
>exclaim, "Are you REALLY going to build a MUD HUT?".  Since I have planned
>an amalgamation(sp?) of methods from the beginning, I have quit fighting
>and just answer, "Yep.  Got a problem with that?".
>
>;)
>Neana
>PS: Very punny, Matt!

Custom Waldorf Dolls available for you or a special little friend:
http://www.angelfire.com/sk/clothdiaperlove/dolls2.html