Cob: a lot of lurkers?

Robert S. Cascaddan scaddan at pacifier.com
Fri Jan 17 19:20:23 CST 2003

> I find I see/ or receive very little feedback on topics such
> as tractor cob or turtle cob or even stone use...are folks just reading
and
> not participating???

> From the number of people wanting to unsubscribe, I'd guess there are
> a lot of lurkers.

Perhaps part of the problem is the difficulty in posting.  Hitting reply
does not reply to the list.  Is it possible to get this fixed?

Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
scaddan at pacifier.com

Author of:
Revolutionary Changes Ahead for Motorcycling
http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/

Articles:
"Disruptive Technology = Revolutionary Changes"
http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/disruptive.htm

"Attracting a New Generation of Riders to the Sport of Motorcycling"
http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/new_riders.htm