Cob: slip formed walls

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:13:26 CST 2003

True to the first bit.  Waiting on publication of tractor cob booklet, on
the second.  The turtle semi-formed/dumped method is pretty interesting as
well.  From the number of people wanting to unsubscribe, I'd guess there are
a lot of lurkers.

Charmaine wrote (snipped)
the method described was not exactly right.

ya know I wanted to comment that with all the complaining about "get back to
cob discussion" I find I see/ or receive very little feedback on topics such
as tractor cob or turtle cob or even stone use...are folks just reading and
not participating???