Cob: video-cob

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 21:33:42 CST 2003

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Cat here!  Hah me too  like my car I can start it but don't ask me to open the hood!! There is a book called </P></DIV>
<P>The Cob Builders Handbook by Becky Bee it's not too expensive and it will get you on your way.  This is not a science in the sense that each earth built structure is part of the unique environment it is made of so what goes for me in the hills is not going to work in the desert. Check out Groundworks on your computer  <A href="http://www.cpros.com/~sequoia">www.cpros.com/~sequoia</A>  they may have a video but the book will be a great help so far everything she has said in her book has been right on!!  If  you can't budget the book encourage your local library to get it for you.  <EM>for the good of all </EM>Cat <BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: Witchey <WIDDERSHINNS at YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Reply-To: Witchey <WIDDERSHINNS at YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>To: coblist at deatech.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Cob: video-cob
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:42:19 -0800 (PST)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Please bear w/me.I lead a simple life because I am simple/The computer is sometimes difficult to navigate for me.I am looking for a video of a cob building in the process of creation that I can view on the computer(somehow I changed the text by accident and don't know how to change it back-please ignore)I have a computer support person that can help me view it if someone has one. Athelas
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>