Cob: video-cob

Witchey widdershinns at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 16:42:19 CST 2003

Please bear w/me.I lead a simple life because I am simple/The computer is sometimes difficult to navigate for me.I am looking for a video of a cob building in the process of creation that I  can view on the computer(somehow I changed the text by accident and don't know how to change it back-please ignore)I have a computer support person that can help me view it if someone has one. Athelas